For this assignment, discuss file management, which is the concept of how one would physically manage folders and files.
- Select an operating system, such as Windows, Linux, or MacOS.
- Explore how this operating system could handle file management.
Write a 3–5 page research paper on your selected operating system in which you:
- Describe the main components and functions of file management in an operating system.
- Describe different operating system requirements for file management.
- Describe the fundamental file types, file structures, and file management of different fundamental operating systems.
- Compare and contrast file management of two operating systems.
- Describe how files and folders are created, edited, and deleted from both a command line and Windows GUI.
- Describe how the concepts and activities presented in the labs this week relate to this assignment.