- Describe the responsibilities of a financial manager
- Define risk management
This assignment allows students to become more familiar with the difficult roles associated with a financial manager in the workplace.
Answers to the exercise questions
Step 1Review the information in the lesson and answer the following questions.
- Whose job is it to plan and organize the acquisition and utilization of financial assets?
- What does Accounts Payable mean?
- What is a promissory note?
- What is the difference between secured and unsecured loans?
- Briefly describe the Risk-Return Relationship.
- What is the difference between pure risk and speculative risk?
- Briefly describe how insurance works as risk management.